[Product] POD

TLMCN thomas at enventeco.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 13:05:49 UTC 2014

- Yes! Google Doc laying out the next steps.

- Would also like to see something that lays out where the project is at
the moment in terms of resources, infrastructure, agreements, partnerships,
contributors, defining customers etc. so that anyone coming on board can
get an immediate overview of the project and its potential.

- If we focus on making POD useful to end users and 'customers'; building
benefits and features, making contributing to the data base easier we can
definitely get more people to engage.

- "Source databases of barcodes from organisations that wish to promote
their clients products and add additional layers of information, interest
for end users" have seen an agreement between OKFn and The World Bank to
support open data in the developing world. Seems like there is an
opportunity to connect the two here through POD via organisations that
already have a presence in the developing world such as Fairtrade.

- Recommend a deadline of July to get everything together so that we can
present at OKFest in Berlin.

--
*Thomas LMCN*

*ENVENTECO Ltd.*
*The confluence of environment and technology.*

information that is legally privileged. It is prohibited to disclose, copy
or distribute any information contained in it if you are not the intended
recipient. Please delete it immediately and inform the sender.

Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard inbound and outbound emails, I
cannot guarantee that attachments are virus-free or compatible with your
computer systems and do not accept any liability in respect of viruses or
computer problems experienced.