[Product] POD

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Tue Mar 18 13:19:09 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

I have started a google doc
here<https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1Re_Th-DlMu3P7pel35_xa9uieDd5I5GqhI9kYFNf7_c/edithttps://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1Re_Th-DlMu3P7pel35_xa9uieDd5I5GqhI9kYFNf7_c/edit>,
which I will start populating today with relavant information that might
help shape the discussion. I agree that it would be really useful to
collect information for different types of users and contributors and make
this easy to access.

I would love to have see something happening in Berlin around product data
and think that as a group we should submit a proposal (end date for call -
March 30th). Although there will be other opportunities to run break out
sessions at the festival, I think it is better to propose a session or two
in advance to be on the official festival agenda!

Looking forward to working together,
Katelyn