[Product] Dear list

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Thu Mar 27 10:57:02 UTC 2014

Thanks Thomas,

I second Rufus - this all sounds excellent. You are correct to note that
the OKFestival session submission deadline is fast approaching. I have
booted a etherpad (http://okfnpad.org/p/Product_OKFestival) where we can
start to gather submission ideas. The call for proposals is very
lightweight so we could easily submit multiple session ideas! The main
thing to keep in mind is that we want to make sure that sessions are
participatory!

For more information about OKFestival see here:
http://2014.okfestival.org/ <http://2014.okfestival.org/>

I'll start adding ideas!

All the best,
Katelyn