[publicdata-eu] Countries on publicdata.eu

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Feb 7 13:53:44 UTC 2011

Yes indeed! This is all very interesting and (in my opinion) highly
relevant to publicdata.eu.

Any tips on existing metadata standards / data models for this kind of
area would be greatly appreciated.

I suggested to Martin that we could set up some kind of publicdata.eu
'bounties' on domain/region specific metadata / metadata standards
that we are interested in. A metadata mapping exercise, if you will.

Then we can perhaps start drilling down into a few domains (e.g.
legislation, finance or energy data) to start aggregating and
harmonising this from around Europe.

What do people think? Workable? Problematic? ;-)

J.