[School-of-data] Introduction/ Alison @ P2PU

Alison Cole alison at p2pu.org
Mon May 21 18:29:26 UTC 2012

Hey School of Data!

I just joined this mailing list. I'm very excited to see School of Data
evolve!

I work for P2PU as the community support person. I help people design
courses and find resources.

At P2PU we have an awesome help desk where all our staff and some awesome
volunteers can answer just about any question: help.p2pu.org

We also have a vibrant community list that covers just about anything P2PU:
groups.google.com/groups/p2pu-community so feel free to follow
conversations on that list, as well. And of course share any big School of
Data news with the P2PU community list, too!

Best,
p2pu.org/en/alison/