[School-of-data] [school of data] Introduction

Stephen Fortune stephen.j.fortune at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:32:41 UTC 2012

Hello, my name is Stephen Fortune and taking this chance to introduce
myself to all!

I think the school of data is a fantastic idea, and a really necessary
undertaking too!

If I have to settle on a one sentence category for me it would be media
artist. I've done a lot of exploratory work around databases, but still
consider myself a novice. Here is a link to some of my forays to date (
http://www.thereisnowetware.com/database-defamiliarisation/)

I really look forward to talking more with all of you and seeing what comes
out of this list

Best

Stephen Fortune

--