[School-of-data] Announcing the Kick-Off sprint!

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu May 17 14:21:16 UTC 2012

Hi Joao,

Thank you for getting in touch - and thanks for getting the ball rolling on
the School of Data mailing list :)

It sounds like you have a very interesting background, and we would love to
have your involvement in the School of Data in future. Your point about
time is well taken, and we will certainly consider including e.g. a
Saturday in any workshops and sprints we plan for the future.

I wonder if you would also be interested in our working group on open
economics (http://openeconomics.net/)? Shout off-list if so and I will make
some introductions!

Thanks again for your positive words and we hope to hear from you again in
future!

Cheers,
Laura

--