[School-of-data] Announcing the Kick-Off sprint!

Rosamaria Bitetti rosamaria.bitetti at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:31:08 UTC 2012

Hello Laura - and everybody else!
Like Joao, I have a background in law and economics, my expertise is policy
analysis, especially in ICT sectors. We are both involved in the open
economics working group.
[small advertisement: check out our latest project! italia.yourtopia.net]
I'm here mostly to learn, but if you see any use for my (quite limited)
knowledge, let me know!
Rosamaria

Rosamaria Bitetti
my LinkedIn profile <http://it.linkedin.com/in/rmbitetti>