[School-of-data] Introducing myself, Linked Heritage and Indecs data models

Carolina Ödman carolina at odman.org
Mon May 21 11:03:45 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm originally an astrophysicist turned academic development person. What
drives me is science and technology for development, I'm involved in
Science Hack Days, dotastronomy.com and similar initiatives. I am based in
South Africa. My interest in a school of data is that since data science
skills big in demand in the world, I'd like to strengthen those skills in
this country and if I can, on the continent.

Voila :)

Carolina