[School-of-data] Tagline for School of Data

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Sun Mar 24 11:13:07 UTC 2013

Many thanks to all for their input! The team and I will take these into
account - particularly as some themes have come across quite strongly e.g.
not repeating data in your tagline if it is in the name.

Keep your eyes posted on the School of Data site for the final version.
There can only be one tagline, but I love quite a few of these framings and
will probably cheekily pinch some of them when I'm presenting the school!

Lucy

*Project Coordinator*
School of Data <http://schoolofdata.org/> and
OpenSpending <http://openspending.org/>