[School-of-data] Examples: Crowdsourcing and NGOs

Natalia Mazotte ncortezrj at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:36:08 UTC 2013

Lucy,

Could be from Brazil? We had this nice project called "Proprietários do
Brasil" (take a look at the crowdsourcing
campaign<http://catarse.me/pt/portalproprietariosdobrasil>), whose
goal is to reveal the connections among the largest companies operating in
the country and public investments. The NGO responsible for this project is
the "Instituto Mais Democracia", if you need to talk to someone there, I
can send you the contacts.

Best wishes,
Natália.

2013/5/8 Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org>

> Good evening folks, (apologies for cross-post)
>
> I am looking for a couple of examples (both successful and non-successful)
> of crowdsourcing projects done by NGOs as case studies.
>
> Does anyone have any good examples we might be able to learn from?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Lucy
>
> --
> *Project Coordinator*