[School-of-data] Examples: Crowdsourcing and NGOs

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu May 9 12:04:06 UTC 2013

Hi Dan,

Very much up for digging deeper into this - particularly if people on this
list have personal experience, or could put us in touch with people who do,
or what works and what doesn't.

I've also been digging around and Fair-Play Alliance's contracts monitor
also has a flag feature so that they can make the most of the many eyes of
the crowd to find things they should look into further. A similar approach
to the Guardian's MP expenses.

http://www.otvorenezmluvy.sk/documents/78140-ministerstvo-financii-sr-rezorty-statnej-spravy-viacstranny-zmluvny-vztah-ostatnymi-rezortmi-su-ministerstvo-dopravy-vystavby-a-regionalneho-rozvoja-sr-ico-30-416-094-ministerstvo-hospodarstva-sr-ico-00-686-832-ministerstvo-skolstva-vedy-vyskumu-a-sportu-sr-zmluva-o-uprave-vzajo#diskusia

Lucy