[School-of-data] Examples: Crowdsourcing and NGOs

dan mcquillan d.mcquillan at gold.ac.uk
Thu May 9 09:41:59 UTC 2013

this is a great area to look more closely at.

it's quite hard for NGOs to do successful crowdsourcing. as
neo-corporates, their approach usually feels like outsourcing (of
immaterial labour) rather than something participatory.

lucy: what's your approach to learning from the examples? might be good
for wider debate?

dan

--
Dr. Dan McQuillan
Lecturer in Creative & Social Computing, Goldsmiths, University of London