[School-of-data] Tools for measuring impact

Tony.Hirst Tony.Hirst at open.ac.uk
Fri Oct 11 14:36:08 UTC 2013

LUcy

The science outreach community have faced similar issues in tracking impact - see also for example Culture 24 report on measuring impact online http://weareculture24.org.uk/projects/action-research/how-to-evaluate-success-online/

See also JISC toolkit for assessing impact of online scholarly resources http://microsites.oii.ox.ac.uk/tidsr/ or tools such as Impact Story http://impactstory.org/

tony

Tony Hirst
Personal blog: blog.ouseful.info