[School-of-data] Join School of Data at Okfest

heather Leson heather.leson at okfn.org
Tue Jul 8 18:00:26 UTC 2014

Hi folks, some of you are attending Okfestival. We've compiled a list of
key times and sessions that we can connect at.

Here is a list of places and sessions to connect with us. One thing that we
wanted to highlight is that we will host a 'how to build School of Data'
info session on the Thursday, July 17th. This is a place for folks to ask
our friends and partners on how they have implemented School of Data.

http://schoolofdata.org/2014/07/08/festing-with-school-of-data/

If you haven't bought a ticket yet, please do join us for the event.
If you are unable to attend, don't relent! We promise to keep sharing and
find ways to collaborate with you online.

Thanks so much,

Heather

--

Heather Leson, Community Engagement Director

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*, Empowering through Open
Knowledge*

IRC/skype: heatherleson  | @heatherleson <https://twitter.com/heatherleson>
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook