[School-of-data] Introduction -- Simon Cropper (Peter Murray-Rust)

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Tue Jun 17 00:21:22 UTC 2014

On 17/06/14 01:34, E.C Okpo wrote:
> Welcome Simon!,
>
> It's great to meet another person interested in food data. I am also
> exploring doing analysis with Pandas.
>
> I know you're primarily interested in nutritional composition, but you
> should check out this article
> http://www.flavourjournal.com/content/2/1/4. The author used Network
> Analysis to explore flavor pairings, and had some interesting findings.
>

> Christy

Hi Christy,

Interesting article. I like the way the network graph represents the
commonality between ingredients.

What's you current interests in food? Are you currently conducting
research on any food-related data?

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides