[School-of-data] Help us test a new module (Maths!)

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Wed Mar 19 11:31:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

As we do more and more workshops, sometimes a new course module drops out
of the preparation. This is the case for this one:

"Taming the Fierce Beast - The Math You need to Start".

Before finalizing it (and putting it online) I'd like you to have a look
over and alpha test it.

The module lives here:

https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/document/d/1DD3cDNHRZ__Y8RAOnyb5c3O7ry8_50_M9hb9LuvB6wQ/edit#

If you have 30 minutes: Please go over it and comment.

* Is everything clear and makes sense
* What is missing?
* What is too much/not needed?
* Am I wrong on something?

While you can't edit the document you can comment. If you want to do more
extensive rephrasing: get in touch and I'll give you edit permissions.

Thank you,

Michael

ps.: I _am_ noisy and talkative today...

--
Data Diva | skype: mihi_tr | @mihi_tr
The Open Knowledge Foundation | School of Data