[School-of-data] The Next School of Data Community Call - help us schedule it!

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Thu Mar 20 10:20:02 UTC 2014

Everyone,

We want to hold bi-weekly community calls. For this we'd like to find out
when is a good time for you to have a call and talk.

Please help us schedule the next one on doodle:

http://doodle.com/epgi27kzs5zf4i7b

This can help us figure out when it would be best for you.

I created a turn-over pad for agendas for the next calls: Add things you
want to talk about there (or add comments):

http://okfnpad.org/p/School-of-Data-Communitycall-next

Thanks, See you then!

Michael

--
Data Diva | skype: mihi_tr | @mihi_tr
The Open Knowledge Foundation | School of Data