[School-of-data] Recap of yesterdays Community Call

Dirk Uys dirk at p2pu.org
Thu Mar 20 16:20:31 UTC 2014

Hey Michael

Good to hear that you are doing well and that you are growing!! I've
had a look at the user stories and it looks good. We've had a similar
experience when we built lernanta (https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta)
over at P2PU.

Let me know if you would like to talk about our experience and thoughts on it.

Cheers
Dirk