[School-of-data] Outreach help and Q & A sessions: School of Data Fellowships

heather Leson heather.leson at okfn.org
Fri May 23 19:19:31 UTC 2014

Happy Friday (or Saturday for some of you)!

Milena posted last week about the upcoming School of Data Fellowships.

We need some outreach help. Can you lend an email forward, a tweet or
Facebook post to your network? Sample post: "Keen to learn and teach data
skills? Be a School of Data Fellow. Details:
http://schoolofdata.org/fellowship-programme/"

If you or someone you know have questions about the Fellowships, please
join Milena, School of Data staff and some of our current fellows (Ketty,
Tarek and others) a 30-minute hangouts.

Ask questions about how to apply and learn about what the fellowship offers.

Next week we are hosting two - 30-minute conversations (time shifted to
reach global timezones)

1.  Session 1 - Be a School of Data Fellow