[School-of-data] Fellowship appllications deadline has been extended to June 10!

Milena Marin milena.marin at okfn.org
Fri May 30 16:30:47 UTC 2014

Dear all,

We are happy to let you know that the application deadline for School of
Data fellowships has been extended t June 10!

Our team is currently reviewing all the applications we’ve received and we
are impressed!

As mentioned in our FAQs <http://schoolofdata.org/fellowship-faq/> and in
our recent video hangout
<http://schoolofdata.org/2014/05/28/video-be-a-school-of-data-fellow/>, we
are having applications open globally while we are also on the lookout for
fellows in specific areas of the world. We are seeking fellow applications
from *Macedonia, Tanzania, South Africa, Indonesia *and*Latin America.* We
also want to *encourage women to apply*! If it is any indication on how
much we think about data for all: our team is half men and half women.
More details about the fellowship programme here:
http://schoolofdata.org/fellowship-programme/

For any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on
schoolofdata at okfn.org or write on this mailing list

Best,
Milena
--