[School-of-data] It has been a blast!

Oludotun Babayemi oludotunbabayemi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 15:37:28 UTC 2014

Hey Anders,

This is wishing you all the best in your work at NRGI, hopefully you can
now make
more use of Open Spending in the extractive industry.

As we all miss you here at School of Data, we hope to connect with you in
the
near future.

With Kind Regards,
Olu!

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Anders Pedersen <anders.pedersen at okfn.org>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> After almost two years at Open Knowledge the time for me has come to move
> to something new. It has been a fantastic time for me: to see the community
> grow through amazing ideas from Spending Parties at OpenSpending to Data
> Expeditions with a ever growing School of Data community.
>
> It has been a real honor to learn from so many on you on hangouts, skype
> call and in real life. Not least it has been a lot of fun!
>
> I am moving to a new role at the Natural Resource Governance Institute (
> NRGI <http://www.resourcegovernance.org/>) where I will be working on
> open data in the extractive industry. I will stay connected on the lists
> and look forward stay in touch - especially around OpenSpending.
>
> Thanks everyone for a terrific time and look forward to more in the
> future. I feel very grateful for the time with all of you.
>
> Cheers to more!
>
> All the best,
> Anders
>
> --
>

> *Anders PedersenKnowledge Development Lead  |  skype: anpehej  |  @anpe
> <https://twitter.com/> | 001 202-815-0149*
>

> *Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/>Empowering through Open
> Knowledgehttp://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/>  |  @okfn
> <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |
>  Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>*
>
> OpenSpending | http://openspending.org | @openspending
> <http://twitter.com/openspending>
>
> School of Data | http://schoolofdata.org | @schoolofdata
> <http://twitter.com/schoolofdata>

Oludotun Babayemi
Monitoring and Evaluation Expert, Connected Development
<http://connecteddevelopment.org> [CODE]
Lead M&E Consultant, Cloneshouse Nigeria <http://cloneshouse.com>
SchoolofData Fellow | USAID/CrisisMapper Fellow | Sprout Pearson Fellow
Bassan Plaza, Plot 759, 2nd Floor, F Wing, Behind TOTAL House
Central Business District, FCT, Abuja, Nigeria
Cell: +234-813-490-8561
Twitter: @dotunbabayemi
Skype: dotunbabayemi
www.bit.ly/oludotun