[School-of-data] It has been a blast!

Yuandra Ismiraldi me at yuandraismiraldi.net
Mon Nov 17 02:36:55 UTC 2014

Hi Anders,

Best of wishes for you in your next journey ! :)

Thanks,

—
Yuandra Ismiraldi
@iniandra | yuandraismiraldi.net
id.linkedin.com/in/yuandraismiraldi/

On Sunday, Nov 16, 2014 at 22:37, Oludotun Babayemi <oludotunbabayemi at gmail.com>, wrote:

Hey Anders,

This is wishing you all the best in your work at NRGI, hopefully you can now make

more use of Open Spending in the extractive industry.

As we all miss you here at School of Data, we hope to connect with you in the

near future.

With Kind Regards,

Olu!