[School-of-data] Sharing some news

heather Leson heather.leson at okfn.org
Wed Oct 22 14:39:30 UTC 2014

Dear School of Data community,

You are truly inspiring in your efforts to teach and train data literacy.
It is with some sadness that I share some personal news. I’m departing
School of Data and Open Knowledge for a new role outside the
organizations.  Your work and the potential of School of Data is important
and very unique. As such, I am super honoured to keep involved in School of
Data as part of the still forming School of Data Advisory Board. I really
want to support your ongoing efforts to learn and share globally.

Truly, this has been a true honour to collaborate as part of a thriving,
growing community.

I’m taking a break for a few weeks and then starting a new role. The new
organization will announce it by mid-November. It is confidential until
that time.

You can always reach me at heatherleson at gmail dot com or my blog -
textontechs.com.

I remain your biggest fan and ally. Please do keep me posted on your
journey.

Here’s to finding ways to keep connecting in the future.

Heather

--

Heather Leson, Community Engagement Director

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*, Empowering through Open
Knowledge*

IRC/skype: heatherleson  | @heatherleson <https://twitter.com/heatherleson>
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook