[School-of-data] Sharing some news

Cédric Lombion cedric.lombion at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:47:56 UTC 2014

Hello Heather,

For some reason, I had completely missed this message.
This is unexpected and quite a sad news indeed.

I had a "is this real life" moment for a few seconds.

I really appreciate the time and efforts you spent helping the community
shape up, and I will try my best to make sure your legacy bears fruit. You
really did an awesome job, it needs to be said.

Again, I'm sorry to hear this turn of event, but I wish you the best for
your future projects.

Best,

Cédric Lombion
Project and Community Coordinator