[School-of-data] Memories of Michael

Lucy Chambers lucy at fedia.net
Sun Sep 20 22:02:27 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Thank you so much for your wonderful submissions. I’m hoping to submit
things for print in the next couple of days so if you could please send
me any last submissions at the latest by 11:59 CEST - Monday 21st
September if you would like your pictures to be included in a physical
photo album, that would be wonderful.

There will also be an online memorial site where it will be possible to
post messages and pictures on an ongoing basis but that is still under
construction.

In the meanwhile, if anyone would like to contribute to the site itself,
please contact Fin as per his message here:

https://twitter.com/fin/status/644643312998072320

Thank you all for all of your messages so far, it has been wonderful
looking through them and remembering,

Lucy