[School-of-data] English OCDS Community Call: New Year, New Use on 26th Feb

David Selassie Opoku dopoku at open-contracting.org
Fri Feb 22 19:42:19 UTC 2019

Dear School of Data Network,

Join us on *Tuesday, 26 February at 8am EST / 1pm GMT / 4pm EAT* for the
next English OCDS Community Call - New Year, New Use where we will be
having a conversation on OCDS data use beyond publication.

We will have two lightning talk speakers: C.K. Liu from Taiwan and Michael
Cengkuru from Uganda sharing their experiences and lessons to set the tone
for more discussions from the community.

Check out the agenda and register to participate at this EventBrite link:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ocds-community-call-new-year-new-use-tickets-57086292638

The community call will cover:

   -

   Using a data maturity model to encourage sustained data use after OCDS
   data publication
   -

   Ugandan experiences in using open contracting to create social
   accountability beyond publication
   -

   OCDS Helpdesk tools update and roadmap

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. See you on
Tuesday and come share your experiences and questions.

Best,

--
David Selassie Opoku
Data & Partner Support Manager