[School-of-data] English OCDS Community Call: New Year, New Use on 26th Feb

David Selassie Opoku dopoku at open-contracting.org
Mon Feb 25 19:15:33 UTC 2019

Hi all,

We're looking forward to tomorrow's community call: New Year, New Use where
we'll have two lightning talks from C.K. Liu from Taiwan and Michael
Cengkuru from Uganda sharing their experiences and lessons to set the tone
for more discussions from the community.

The call begins at 8 am EST, 1 pm GMT and 4 pm EAT and we'll open the
meeting 10 minutes early to allow participants to join and test their audio
connections before we start.

Please use the following details to join the meeting:

Link:
https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=MBFYF18XJ8CGJNB5NSVNMQ0I5G-1KUY&rnd=284919.49715

Meeting number: 193 629 980

Best regards,