[science-at] Fwd: [open-science] Journals that publish about open access and topics they cover

Stefan Kasberger mail at stefankasberger.at
Thu Jan 22 20:46:23 UTC 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[open-science] Journals that publish about open access and
topics they cover
Date: 	Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:26:07 +0000
From: 	Marieke Guy <marieke.guy at okfn.org>
To: 	open-science at lists.okfn.org

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a good festive break and are now back in the swing of
things!

For some work I'm doing I need to give a snap shot of what open access
topics peer reviewed articles tend to cover - so what exactly are people
researching? I've only just started looking but am seeing clusters around:

  * Effectiveness of alternative publishing models - advocacy of open access
  * How OA affects readership and citations
  * Researchers’ attitudes towards OA
  * Technical implementation
  * Issues related to quality

Any thoughts on these topic areas would be helpful.

I'd also appreciate links for journals that publish papers about open
access so I can look through previous articles.

Thanks

Marieke

--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |