[science-at] Fwd: [open-science] Seeking altmetrics advocates

Stefan Kasberger mail at stefankasberger.at
Tue Oct 20 21:22:59 UTC 2015

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[open-science] Seeking altmetrics advocates
Date: 	Tue, 20 Oct 2015 21:21:04 -0000
From: 	Stacy Konkiel <stacy.konkiel at gmail.com>
To: 	open-science at lists.okfn.org

Hi all,

Altmetric's recently launched Ambassadors program is actively recruiting
researchers who are committed to open access/open science. We'd love it
if you'd considering applying [1].

For those who aren't familiar with it, the Altmetric Ambassadors program
was founded in the spirit of Impactstory's Advisors program--a way for
us to help those passionate about altmetrics (in general) advocate for
them at their organizations. We've already connected with over 200
researchers, librarians, and administrators; we hope you'll consider
joining us.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to take them off-list.

Cheers,
Stacy Konkiel
Outreach & Engagement Manager, Altmetric

[1]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18FM_Y6m28f5m9BBYApXbN_qOSWZC-UxDL6QJ82juSis/viewform