[OK-AT Open Science] Fwd: [OpenCon] Open Science Training Handbook version 1.0

Stefan Kasberger stefan.kasberger at okfn.at
Sat Apr 21 17:19:28 UTC 2018

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[OpenCon] Open Science Training Handbook version 1.0
Date: 	Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:30:47 +0200
From: 	Tony Ross-Hellauer <ajcross01 at gmail.com>
To: 	opencon-discussion-list at googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues,

The Open Science Training Handbook 1.0 is now available as a Gitbook at
https://book.fosteropenscience.eu.

The Handbook is available under Creative Commons Public Domain
Dedication (CC0 1.0 Universal)
<https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/> and is oriented to
practical teaching of Open Science principles. It was written by 14
experts during a book sprint organized by FOSTER
<https://www.fosteropenscience.eu/> and theTIB Hannover
<https://www.tib.eu/en/> in February 2018. After including suggestions
from the community the handbook was moved to Github and we can announce
the release of version 1.0 now. The OSTH is meant to be a living
handbook and we are very happy to receive your contributions and
feedback about its use in practice, which we will consider while working
towards version 2.0.

Kind regards,

Tony Ross-Hellauer

--
OpenCon is empowering the next generation to advance Open Access, Open
Data and Open Education. This group is for participants of the

New to the list? Say hello: http://bit.ly/SayHelloToOpenCon. Your first
post will be moderated (only because otherwise we get spam).
OpenCon code of conduct: opencon2015.org/code_of_conduct

Want even more? Check out our other community initiatives:
OpenCon2015.org/community
---
Groups "OpenCon Discussion List" group.
an email to opencon-discussion-list+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com