[CKAN-Security] Fwd: Vulnerabilities reported on OpenBugBounty.org

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 11:07:31 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cameron Dawe <admin at spam404.com>
Date: 19 September 2017 at 10:24
Subject: Re: Vulnerabilities reported on OpenBugBounty.org
To: Adrià Mercader <amercadero at gmail.com>

Hey Adrià,

Thanks for the update. It's great to see the vulnerability is being worked
on.

The PoC URLs will be made publicly available but only after 12 weeks from
submission date. Since you got in contact right after I submitted these I'm
sure the vulnerabilities will be addressed in time. My sole aim using OBB
is to get the vulnerabilities patched. I'm not particularly interested in
building a collection of vulnerable or previously vulnerable URLs so I am
more than happy to remove the incidents so that they're not made publicly
available once the vulnerabilities are addressed. Please let me know if
that's preferred.

Kindest Regards,

Cameron

Spam404.com