[TEXTUS] TEXTUS list to be merged with Open Humanities list

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Fri Feb 17 09:16:38 UTC 2012

Dear All,

It was decided on the monthly Open Humanities call on
Wednesday<http://humanities.okfn.org/calendar/>that discussions about
TEXTUS should take place on the Open
Humanities list <http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/open-humanities>.

The reason for this was that a number of other OKFN humanities projects
have important synergies with TEXTUS and that some of them, such as
Open Shakespeare <http://openshakespeare.org/> and Open
Correspondence<http://opencorrespondence.org/>,
eventually run on TEXTUS so it would be valuable for discussions to take
place between those projects.

*This list will be deprecated in the coming days and I will migrate all
those who have signed up to the humanities list.* *Please let me know if
you do not wish to be signed up to the humanities list.*

Have a good weekend everyone!

Sam

--
Sam Leon