[the-datatank] new error since upgrading to latest snapshot of develop branch

Jan Vansteenlandt vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:05:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

Could it be that the CSV file itself changed ? Try to re-add the resource,
it's a dirty solution but if it works, it works, the aftermath can be done
by comparing from what to what version you upgraded.

Passing columns depends on how you make your calls to TDT:

1) Curl -> just pass an array as a parameter, curl will take care of the
rest, name the variable columns, and address it to the array().
2) Through REST console -> columns[x] = xxx, x starts at 0 and represents
the first column, xxx is the value of the column

Can you let us know if the problem was solved, i'm quite curious to what
might be the cause, because so far the CSV resources are still working ( on
data.appsforghent for example with the latest develop version )

Best regards,

Jan