[the-datatank] Update on downloads

Jan Vansteenlandt vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:27:38 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I've been solving and talking about some problems people were having with
some stuff they tried on The DataTank! The problems that were addressed to
me were all errors we've solved in the past, but somehow people were still
having them. Long story made short, this might be because you have
downloaded a zip or tar from our download section instead of pulling the
latest version from our development branch. We have been so busy on
developing and sharing that we've totally lost track of our download
section on our github page!

If you visit this download
page<https://github.com/iRail/The-DataTank/downloads>you will get to
download the latest ( made it right before sending this
email ) version of our development branch ! Also keep an eye on our Tags
page, which is just the Tab left of Downloads, which will automatically
hold a zip or tar of a certain branch in a certain time ( i.e. Berlin ). I
hope this helps Marc Portier and Paul Hermans with their problems they're
having, and I apologize if this might have caused unnecessary frustrations
;).

Best regards,

Jan Vansteenlandt