[the-datatank] Installed resources with the new version

Quentin Kaiser contact at quentinkaiser.be
Fri Jun 21 14:02:03 UTC 2013

Hey,

Don't worry, I know what symilinking is ;-) The documentation about
publishing documents via TDT is well written but as we load our data
dynamically by scraping it we have to use installed resources and there
was nothing on the subject (for the latest version). A good walkthrough
could simply mention the path where the installed resources have to be
located and a curl command line.

Please don't forget installed resources users/writers ! Even if I might
be the only one :D

Thanks,

Quentin