[the-datatank] User group meeting - feedback

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Wed Mar 12 15:39:14 UTC 2014

Hi!

On 2014-03-12 16:33, Jan Vansteenlandt wrote:
>  For example, create a meeting solely around vision and future work, a
> meeting on DCAT integration, a meeting on technical introduction, ...
Maybe it's a good idea to list a couple of ideas, gather votes, and just
create a video for that? I think 1 minute videos are the best to explain
things like these and they are explicable in 1 minute. On top of that,
we then don't limit the user group meeting to the people who can be
physically there ?

> Also, we have been lingering about some features that we alone can't
> decide, would it therefore be ok if we send this out to the
> mailinglist, with a github issue tracker attached? This way, we don't
> have to wait for the result of a meeting to resolve certain issues, or
> features.

Very much in favour of using github for this and attracting twitter's
and this mailinglist's attention to it!

Kind regards,

Pieter

--