[Wg-economics-advisory] Dates and Details of First Open Economics International Workshop, 17-18 December 2012

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Tue Jul 31 05:05:06 UTC 2012

Dear Advisory Panel Members,

Following the resonses we received to the dates poll for the first Workshop
we are confirming the following dates for the first Open Economics
International Workshop:

*17-18th December, 2012 in Cambridge, UK. *

We hope that as many of you as possible can attend, so please hold the
dates.

A one-pager *outlining the aims and proposed content of the workshop* is
attached and is also online here on Google Docs in commentable form:

http://bit.ly/OE-Workshop-OverviewDocument

We would particularly welcome feeback on this and especially offers or
suggestions for appropriate speakers.

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Project and Community Coordinator for Labs