[Wg-economics-advisory] Dates and Details of First Open Economics International Workshop, 17-18 December 2012

hbrunner at adb.org hbrunner at adb.org
Tue Jul 31 07:50:26 UTC 2012

Thanks for this,

the early January 13 date would have made it possible for me to arrange my
meeting participation. This is of course still preliminary as there a
still a few months to go. 17/18 December is most likely not possible for
me to come, and it will also be very expensive given high season travel
between Asia and Europe.

Best regards

Hans-Peter Brunner
Senior Economist, South Asia