[Wg-economics-advisory] Institutional Endorsements for the Principles

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Fri Aug 23 17:29:39 UTC 2013

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that we have received our first institutional
endorsement of the Open Economics
Principles<http://openeconomics.net/principles> by
the World Bank's Data Development Group (DECDG). Today, just after two
weeks after launching the Principles we have obtained a total of 171
signatures.

We would like to thank all of you who have provided continuous feedback and
actively participated in drafting the statement. Please feel free to spread
the word to your networks and link the statement from your institutional
sites.

Would you have ideas on other potential institutions e.g. learned societies
and others which we could approach and ask to endorse the Principles?

Thank you,

*

Velichka Dimitrova

Open Economics Project Coordinator |