[wsfii-discuss] updates

Julian Priest julian at informal.org.uk
Wed Aug 3 08:58:40 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've been talking to Saul in the last few days, mailing with Jo last
week and going through the site and the todo list and think it would
be good to get an update on where we are all at with the different
aspects of wsfii.

All in all it seems like there are lots of excellent threads open and
organisation of the different streams going pretty well if at different
rates. With the wiki looking a bit out of date and not much traffic
here its a bit hard to get an overview at present so could I suggest;

- those responsible for streams, or workshops identify themselves and
  post a short description of where each track has got to this list?

- we go through the todo list http://okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/TodoList
  and update it? (I added an ammended format there)

- we make a bit more use of this list (wsfii-discuss) and send
  updates as things happen here?

- prune the wiki a bit?

I'll start with an update on the bits I've been working on in the next mails..

cheers

~/julian