[wsfii-discuss] updates - book sprint workshop

Julian Priest julian at informal.org.uk
Wed Aug 3 09:31:40 UTC 2005

Hi all,

here's report on the Book Sprint workshop that is being co-ordinated by
Tomas Krag with a bit of help from me.

wsfii book sprint workshop
--------------------------

The WSFii Book Sprint is a project to rapidly develop a book on
wireless community networking in the developing world. The goal is to
collect available knowledge about wireless community networking from
domain experts and practitioners in the developed and developing world
into an accessible professionally edited book format that can be
distributed under an open content license. The Book Sprint is
scheduled to take part during the workshop week 26th Sept - 1st Oct.

status
------

Tomas has secured some limited funding to pay travel expenses of a
small group of people to work on this and we've had some preliminary
discussions for further support of the post production as part of an
OPLAN documentation project, which we'll know more about around the
time of the event.

what's next

invites

chrs