[wsfii-discuss] Re: Need updated blurb about the event

Julian Priest julian at informal.org.uk
Thu Aug 4 10:04:21 UTC 2005

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 10:43:17AM +0100, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> Saul Albert wrote:
> >hi Rufus,
> >
> >I'll be working on this today - Julian Priest is also doing a WSFII day,
> >so we'll work on the wiki and maybe put up a static site with precisely
> >this kind of information.
>
> Did you get a chance to do anything on the 'blurb' front? I'd like to
> get something out to people quite soon and we could also update the
> website with it.

I need to do some work on this today for the travel grant. Thought I'd
use saul's last 'brain dump' and the existing funding application as a
starter.

I've begun a page for it here;

http://okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/WsfiiDescription

and will be adding to it today, so feel free to add or get in touch if
you want to dicuss.

chrs

~/julian