[wsfii-discuss] a couple of things

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Aug 23 12:07:09 UTC 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 12:54:42PM +0100, Julian Priest wrote:
> http://wirelesslondon.info/PODwiki

In its current incarnation, this is a perl script. We talked about
getting Mamading to help with a python reportmanager based one.
Then we thought about it and our use cases (still vague; we have done
some wiki->pamphlet experiments for the UO Press,
http://twenteenthcentury.com/uo/index.php/UoPress ) can mostly still
be answered by the perl script and in the meantime others are working
on more dedicated POD services that we can just throw RSS and/or XHTML
at so i should get on with other things.

-jo