Book Sprint Tools was:(Re: [wsfii-discuss] a couple of things)

Tomas Krag t at wire.less.dk
Tue Aug 23 14:28:15 UTC 2005

Looks really nice.

Generally I have to say though, that I am much more concerned about a
good tool for creating the content, and much less worried about a tool
for presenting it/creating a printable book out of it.

That's what i like about hieraki, it focuses on being a nice clean
hierarchical interface for authoring a book, rather than including POD
stuff.

cheers

/tomas