[wsfii-discuss] Re: call for organising volunteers: interfaces to wireless location portals

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:41:52 UTC 2005

I started putting up some examples of location portals.  I've asked
the guys from PlaceSite and Neigbornode either for access or fullsized
images.  Importantly - these two examples are much less about geo-info
and more about interaction between users in an area.

If anyone else has any examples, please add them.

http://okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/LocationPortals

I would obviously be happy to help organize this if there are other
people interested.