[wsfii-discuss] Re: call for organising volunteers: interfaces to wireless location portals

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Wed Aug 31 22:48:12 UTC 2005

hi Mike,

On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 02:41:52PM -0400, Michael Lenczner wrote:
> http://okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/LocationPortals
>
> I would obviously be happy to help organize this if there are other
> people interested.

I'm interested :) I'm sure others will be too. It would be great to have
a focused workshop on this when there are representatives from many free
network groups with related goals.

It would also be great to do this at some point earlier in the week -
ie. before the 1st and 2nd so we have time to work on stuff rather than
just public communication about it...

Saul.