[wsfii-discuss] Happy to do a micro-newspaper one, if time permits etc.

hugh barnard hughbarnardlists at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 17:18:45 UTC 2005

Hi folks

Since I'm now in discussions with some of my estate
pupils about a self produced/autonomous paper, I'm
happy to do a brief talk about how this might work and
some practical difficulties (which are more 'process'
than 'technical', I believe).

I'm not sure whether this is considered
'infrastructural' generally. One main thrust will also
be on technical simplicity too, something I'll get to
grips with in the autumn.

I've been madly (cross) posting the conference details
on 'my' lists and making myself (no doubt) unpopular,
sonner, ca fait partie du metier.

Best regards Hugh

http://hughbarnard.org