[wsfii-discuss] FW: FW: washington

Juergen Neumann j.neumann at xorxe.net
Mon Jul 18 15:39:16 UTC 2005

Hi friends,

got no answer from anyone to my last mail concerning sleeping possibilities.
Hope everything is going ok and that you are all fine! Laura from NYC is very
much engaged in helping us making our meeting beeing visited. Please let me/her
know, if you see anything else where she could help us making things happen!

Thx

JuergeN