[wsfii-discuss] Re: [Mrsdev] MRS spec @ WSFII

Hugh Barnard hugh.barnard at laposte.net
Thu Jul 21 07:43:14 UTC 2005

Harm

Just briefly...thanks for your interest, not your fault that it doesn't run
for you,
the set-up documentation (especially for the SOAP part) is -very- thin. I'm
planning to improve that during the summer. I currently have three
inter-connected test registries though.

I've stopped adding 'features' for the moment because I want to concentrate
on genuine user need rather than theory. Most of the basic LETS registry and
a little yellow pages system is in there...I'd like to add an interface to
PDF (and thus to paper...) for the yellow pages.

Hope that helps, otherwise please mail me again..

Best regards Hugh